TO Federal Economic Fund He carried out, in this fourth fair (29), the raffle of the contest 2,578 of the Mega-Sena. The prize was accumulated and estimated at R$ 75 million for matching the six numbers.
According to the site of Caixa, two simple bets will win the prize and each one will receive R$ 37,457,585.34. The bets are from the cities of Betim (MG), and Recife (PE).
As tens drawn foram: 37-39-47-50-59-60.
The draw was held at 8:00 p.m., Brasília time, live broadcast by the bank’s social networks.
Já a quina (five hits) saiu for 296 bets. Each uma will receive R$ 20,561.43. As for quadra (quadro acertos) saiu for 6,128 bets. The prize for each one of them will be R$ 1,418.82.
The next draw will be held on Saturday (1st).
The gross prize corresponds to 43.35% of the arrecadação. Dessa percentage:
- 35% are distributed among the winners of the 6 numbers drawn (Sena);
- 19% among the winners of 5 numbers (Quina);
- 19% among the guessers of 4 numbers (Quadra);
- 22% are accumulated and are distributed to the winners of the 6 numbers in the final contests 0 or 5.
- 5% accumulated ficam for the first faixa – seña – of the last contest of the final year 0 or 5 (Mega da Virada).
Not having been successful in any bundle, the value accumulates for the following contest, in the respective award bundle.
The prizes prescribe 90 days after the date of the draw. After this term, the values will be transferred to the national treasury for application to the Higher Education Student Financing Fund (Fies).
*Published by Pedro Zanatta, from CNN.
Source: CNN Espanol