“We offer our condolences to his family, with whom the relevant departments of the Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs are in contact,” the Quai d’Orsay said on Tuesday.
“We have learned the sad news of this death.” The French Ministry of Foreign Affairs announces, Tuesday, July 5 in a press release, the death in Ukraine of a second French fighter engaged with the Ukrainian troops, confirming information from RTL published Monday.
“We offer our condolences to his family, with whom the relevant departments of the Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs are in contact”said the Quai d’Orsay on Tuesday. “We recall that Ukraine, in its entire territory, is a war zone. In this context, it is strictly advised not to travel to Ukraine, whatever the reason.”
A first French fighter had been killed in Ukraine a little over a month ago, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced on Friday, June 3. Wilfried Blériot, 32 years old, died in the Kharkiv region.
Source: France TV Info