The enemy fired with artillery and mortars.
On Sunday, June 4, the Russians shelled 9 communities of Sumy Oblast. 104 explosions and 22 shellings were recorded.
About this informs the press service of the Sumy Oblast.
- Bilopol community: artillery and mortar shelling was recorded – 10 explosions.
- Velikopysarov community: the Russians attacked with artillery and mortars – 21 explosions. 1 private house, a garage with a car and a gas pipe were damaged.
- Hlukhivsk community: artillery bombardment – 9 explosions.
- Znob-Novgorod community: the enemy fired artillery – 28 explosions. 2 civilians were injured, and 7 private houses, a power line, a church, and a fire and rescue station were damaged.
- Krasnopil community: mortar shelling – 6 explosions.
- Myropol community: the Russians fired artillery and mortars – 6 explosions.
- Novoslobodsk community: the enemy dropped 9 mines.
- Shalyginsk community: mortar shelling – 5 explosions.
- Yunakiv community: artillery shelling – 10 explosions.
Earlier, we reported that the sounds of explosions were heard in the Kharkiv region during an air raid.