The funds will be used to rebuild infrastructure, the economy and more.
According to the order of the President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky, the Ukrainian government will create four funds, the funds of which will be used to rebuild the country through the Russian invasion.
About this informs press service of the Cabinet of Ministers.
In particular, we are talking about:
- fund for restoration of destroyed property and infrastructure. We will rebuild everything that was destroyed by the Russian occupiers. Every house, every apartment, every school, every kindergarten and hospital! Every bridge and road!
- Fund for Economic Recovery and Transformation. “We will ask our partners to adopt the so-called” Ukrainian Marshall Plan “for us. We need not just to rebuild the economy, we will build a new European country,” said the Prime Minister.
- debt service and repayment fund.
- affected business support fund.
“We all see how many entrepreneurs and companies help our military, doctors, ordinary Ukrainians today. All united for a common goal – to expel the enemy from our land. And we understand that our task is to help businesses return to normal work, normal life. , normal existence “, – it is told in the message.
We will remind, the Verkhovna Rada accepted law on tax reductions for business.
Earlier it was reported that the European Union signed a memorandum on providing 1.2 billion euros of macro-financial assistance to Ukraine.
Losses of Russians fighting against Ukraine:
According to indicative data from the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, from the morning of February 24 to the morning of March 2, the troops of the invading country of Russia suffered the following losses:
- personnel – about 9000 people,
- tanks – 217 units,
- armored combat vehicles – 900 units,
- artillery systems – 90,
- MLRS – 42,
- air defense means – 11,
- aircraft – 30 units (information to be specified),
- helicopters – 31 units (information to be specified);
- automotive technology – 374,
- light speedboats – 2 units,
- fuel tanks – 60,
- UAV operational and tactical level – 3,
How did the Russian military invasion of Ukraine begin:
How Russia’s war against Ukraine began:
Russia strikes at civilians: