Prigozhin continues to make statements.
Yevgeny Prigozhin stated that the General Staff ordered to open fire on a column that was allegedly moving among peaceful vehicles.
This is stated in another audio, which was recorded by the leader of the militants of the “Wagner” PMK.
“The Chief of the General Staff has just given the order to raise the planes and open fire in columns that go among peaceful vehicles. He doesn’t care who to kill. They have been killing their peaceful citizens for a year and a half instead of fighting the enemy,” Prigozhin said.
According to Prigozhin, the pilots refused to carry out “criminal commands”.
It is not explained which column we are talking about, where it is moving and why among peaceful vehicles. In a previous message, Prigozhin stated that fighters of “PVK Wagner” enter Rostov-on-Don.
Meanwhile, the social network “VKontakte” blocked one of the statements of the founder of PVK “Wagner” Evgeny Prigozhin.
Instead of the statement published on June 23 at 21:52 Kyiv time, a message appeared on the page of the press service of the company “Concord”, owned by Prigozhin, in the social network that the material was blocked on the territory of the Russian Federation based on the decision of the Prosecutor General’s Office of the Russian Federation dated 23 June 2023.
As before, there is no confirmation that a convoy is moving towards Rostov. No photos and videos in Telegram channels related to “Vagner PMC” never appeared.
We will remind you that earlier The FSB called on the “Wagnerians” to detain Prigozhin.
It should be noted that it was previously reported that the leader of the “Wagner” PVK Prigozhin could spend 12 to 20 years behind bars. About this declared in the FSB of Russia.
We should add that earlier the leader of the terrorist group “Wagner” Yevgeny Prigozhin said that Russian troops struck the rear of his VAT and killed many militants.
To answer panic began in Putin’s administration after Prigozhin’s statements.