Germany announced the transfer of new military aid to Ukraine.
Ukraine received a new package of military aid from Germany. In particular, the Defense Forces received 10 Leopard 1A5 tanks, machine guns for tanks and armored vehicles, trucks, a bridge system and trailers, radars, shells, first-aid kits, etc.
This became known from the list on website of the Federal Government of Germanywhich was updated on July 21.
So, Ukraine received from Germany:
- 10 Leopard 1A5 tanks;
- 20 MG3 machine guns for Leopard 2 tanks and Marder and Dachs armored vehicles;
- 1,035 155-mm artillery shells and 2,064 smoke ammunition;
- paving stones and 12 trailers;
- 4 cars for border protection;
- 10 SurveilSPIRE radar stations;
- 16 Zetros trucks;
- 100,000 first-aid kits.
We will remind, a week ago, on July 13, Germany also sent ammunition and equipment for the IRIS-T SLM air defense system, Gepard installation and other equipment to Ukraine.
In addition, Germany has said it plans to deploy the best-equipped army division among European NATO allies by 2025 over Ukraine.