Ukrainians reacted with humor to the sale of a flashlight worth more than 30 thousand hryvnias.
On one of the Ukrainian websites for the sale of goods, an advertisement was placed for the sale of a flashlight, which costs 30,410 hryvnias. Buyers appreciated the quality of the product and left simply masterpiece reviews about the product.
Comments of Ukrainian buyers placed under the advertisement for the sale of a flashlight on the website.
Commentators started an open competition to see who could more funnily describe the technical characteristics of the flashlight, its advantages and disadvantages.
- A wonderful flashlight with an ultrasound function.
- So bright that I confuse day and night.
- I recently checked the flashlight and shone it in the direction of Crimea. Then something thumped on the bridge.
- The flashlight shines so powerfully that as soon as I turned it on, I immediately saw the end of the Russian Empire.
- Bought from the last pension. When I turn on the flashlight, I see how a long-distance driver, 1,200 km from home, bought shawarma again at a gas station, and gave my cutlets to a dog.
- Takes up to a month. It is possible to see a satellite from Prytula!
- Interrogated a person on a polygraph. I didn’t confess, I took that lantern – it split in an instant. Only then did I go blind for some reason.
We will remind you that a 3-room apartment is rented out in a strange way in Odessa. It is offered for rent to people who can “knock” the previous owner out of it. The owners of the apartment posted an announcement about this on one of the sites.