Investing in Bitcoin and other digital currencies has long ceased to be something extraordinary. The high volatility of this altcoin does not deter investors at all, on the contrary, it makes it attractive due to the opportunity to earn on the exchange rate difference.
Today we will talk about the situation on the cryptocurrency market in the last few years, the feasibility of investing in Bitcoin and the optimal channel for purchasing this virtual coin.
How Bitcoin has changed in recent years: striking ups and downs
The fact that Bitcoin is a promising object for investment became clear back in 2017, when the first takeoff of the coin rate to $17,899 took place. And this against the background of the fact that a few months earlier its rate barely exceeded $1,000.
After that, Bitcoin was relatively stable for several years, not exceeding the all-time high of 2017. The most interesting began at the beginning of 2021. The price of the altcoin began to rise gradually, until in April it broke the previous maximum by almost 3.5 times and reached $61,572.
However, investors did not have time to calculate their profit, as Bitcoin fell in half – in July 2021 its rate dropped to $30,817. But the coin managed to get out of this hole. Already in November, its value broke all records – it traded for $66,971.
What happened to the cryptocurrency market in 2022: we understand the reasons
In June 2022, completely natural changes took place in the field of digital currencies. So, the Bitcoin rate reached $20,599, shocking everyone who invested their savings in the coin.
Why do we call this state of affairs natural? Everything is simple. The world was shaken by a full-scale war on the territory of Ukraine. As a result, inflation unprecedented in the last 40 years has been observed, and the base interest rate has increased immediately by 50 points. But the cryptocurrency market began to fall even before these events during the escalation of the conflict in the eastern regions of the country.
Today, Bitcoin continues to fall in price – at the time of writing, the cryptocurrency can be exchanged at a rate of $19,094, which is $5,000 less than it was just a month ago, in August.
What happens next?
Due to such disappointing events in the cryptocurrency market, it may seem that Bitcoin is gradually losing its appeal to investors. But is it really?
Experts say that owners of Bitcoins should not rush to get rid of them. Such sharp jumps in the exchange rate are a normal phenomenon for virtual money, and you just have to wait until the next crisis ends.
According to analysts’ forecasts, the Bitcoin rate has every chance to exceed the $30,000 mark already this year. In 2023, the value of this altcoin is likely to increase to $70,000 and continue its growth to $962,484 in 2030.
There are also less optimistic forecasts, according to which the current rate of the digital coin is not yet the limit. Skeptics predict that very soon it will be possible to buy Bitcoin for only $8,000. They warn that you need to be extremely careful. If you decide to buy cryptocurrency, remember: any transactions with virtual assets are always a risk.
Ways to buy Bitcoin: how to minimize risks
Today, Bitcoin can be exchanged in several ways:
- On crypto exchanges. These are resources in which purchase and sale agreements are made automatically.
- On P2P platforms. These are kind of marketplaces of digital assets where sellers and buyers need to communicate in order to sell or buy Bitcoin.
- In crypto machines. These are special terminals that are available so far only in large cities and allow you to buy Bitcoin for hryvnias.
- In online exchanges. Such services are most popular with customers due to a number of advantages. Here you can buy cryptocurrency quickly, and most importantly – safely.
When choosing a service to buy Bitcoin, pay attention to the advantages of virtual exchange points.
Advantages of online exchangers:
- Having your own asset of popular cryptocurrencies. This guarantees the transaction in the exchanger.
- The presence of an alternative. There are many online exchangers on the modern market, each of which offers its own exchange conditions – you can choose the best option.
- Access to multiple digital and fiat currencies. Exchangers, as a rule, allow exchange in several directions.
- Possibility of choosing the appropriate payment instrument. Bank cards, online wallets, international payment systems – choose the payment method that is most convenient for you.
- Simplicity and convenience of such platforms. You can buy cryptocurrency without registration and get the desired coin almost instantly.
One of the online exchangers that meets the above requirements as much as possible – Changeit. Its users can buy cryptocurrency in Ukraine for the national currency and gain access to numerous benefits of the resource:
- sufficiency of own digital assets;
- minimum commissions;
- convenient interface;
- support for Visa/Mastercard bank cards;
- the ability to buy BTC, ETH, USDT and other digital coins for hryvnias.
Buy cryptocurrency in online exchange – it’s simple, but it’s still better to have a step-by-step guide for using the service in front of your eyes.
A quick guide to buying BTC on Changeit
Buying Bitcoin in the Changeit online exchange is very simple and fast, because there is no need to register on the portal. All you need to do is:
- In the left corner of the site, near the company logo, in the “Exchange” menu, select the currency you want to exchange. In our case, it is “Buy Bitcoin for hryvnia”.
- Enter the amount you wish to exchange. You will immediately see the amount in Bitcoins, including all fees.
- Click the “Exchange” button and enter your crypto wallet number.
- Enter personal data or log in to an existing account.
- Proceed to payment – for this you need to enter the number of your bank card, having previously made sure that the limit on it is sufficient for the purchase.
Now wait for the transaction to complete and start earning from cryptocurrency investments! pay attention: the speed of the operation depends on the load level of the blockchain.
Investing in Bitcoin is a very risky operation that not everyone can decide on. If you still want to invest in a virtual coin, you should at least minimize the risks when buying it. For this, it is important to choose a reliable online exchange without hidden fees and other unpleasant surprises.