Rescuers eliminated the fire on the territory of the suburban complex in Kozyna.
Rescuers extinguished a fire in a suburban complex in Kozyna near Kyiv, as a result of which two people were injured: a rescuer and a civilian.
About this informs State service for emergency situations.
“At 7:53 p.m., rescuers extinguished a fire on the territory of a suburban complex in Kozyna. Two people were injured as a result of the incident: a rescuer who suffered heatstroke and was hospitalized, as well as a civilian, previously due to poisoning by combustion products,” – reads the message of the State Emergency Service.
We will remind one of the buildings was on fire on the territory of the elite recreation complex Queen Country Club. The smoke rising into the sky could be seen from high-rise buildings in the capital.