The child was hospitalized.
In Kryzhanivka Odesa region a four-year-old girl fell out of the window. The child leaned on the mosquito net. She was hospitalized in a serious condition.
About it on June 26 reported in the press service of the National Police of the region.
Doctors of the regional children’s clinical hospital, where the girl was taken, informed the police about the incident. The doctor diagnosed the victim with a closed craniocerebral head injury, concussion and back injury.
According to preliminary information, the child climbed onto the windowsill out of curiosity, leaned on the mosquito net and fell out of the window. Meanwhile, her mother consulted in the kitchen.
Currently, the police are establishing the full circumstances of the incident. The issue of legal qualification is being resolved.
As reported, near Lviv a 12-year-old boy died due to an electric shock. The tragedy happened while fishing. The child accidentally touched power lines.